I want to create my own grok model, you must comment command name in each BJs code. Use http get function, add error and success, here is my base url "" and when user start the bot then send Hii message to my api, and get response show here. And use api function of bots.business and telegram also have so use also them. When user /start then start they Conversation. In here have endpoints parameters, when first start user send /start then send hii message only, after user will send message then set in propmt endpoint parameter after send on request my api and get response show in bot

Can not read properties of null (Reading 'responseText' ) here us properties docs ""

Not like this, give me each BJs command name and they BJs, on success on error etc use. I give you my api get response. CHECKOUT ""

Change in /handler_message I ask questions but didn't get response, when user send message after show chat action like Typing.... After show response from my api, and here is post and get method as you like you use, only need response answers ""

Comments