I want to create telegram bot using only telebot, don't import other. Currently want to make remove background Image. So currently when user /start bot then show welcome message with image, in Caption show small welcome message with ittalic, bold and emoji, show 5 Inline buttons nsme called join. And Last buttons name Joined. In one lines show 2 buttons, with my Group user name, and after 2 also like this. In last show button name joined with callbacks, check user found in all the groups? If yes then show dashboard message else show pop-up message, you didn't show Below Group: {group user name which not joined} here is my bot token "7607784110:AAEYYorTWd3J-cd1OLUGhvFd9tDw--EDHGU"

Good! Give me requirments.txt also, and when I update new code automatically restart serve I forgot thet name, And also I only one time start server after automatically restar and when I update new code automatically update. And for bold only "*" else use html parse. Mentioned unlimited usages, no limit. In last give me credit: @kaiiddo, and bugs & report: @DiscussionxGroup

Use this image "https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrJoSH8pHDWAxUCynoxxn2sF8Uv0EXQrQg9Q7MX_W7plL4KfNC_oE4jd7K&s=10" no need deployment like heruku, what we can use unicorn for auto start server? If yes then use it and give me pip install requirment.txt install command 

I have this force Join tpy "Command :- Check Channel Join 📯


Code :- channel_list = ['@first_channel', '@second_channel', '@third_channel']


def Check(id):

    for channel in channels:

        if bot.get_chat_member(channel, message.chat.id).status == 'left':

            return False

        else:

            continue

    return True



if Check(message.chat.id) == False:

    return bot.send_message(message.chat.id, 'Sorry But you need To join Our channels')" add here emoji, titlic, and bold text. Send image, caption, and inline buttons. Need 5 Inline buttons perline 2. With buttons name join. And last 5th buttons name Joined.

Good, Working now in one line show only 2 buttons after next line show 2 button, and last show joined buttons. I am creating unlimited background remove bot so Acording use welcome text. And use html parse. Here is my tpy "" and please use this force join buttons tpy "" use Emoji bold, italic and professional 

Comments