I want to make AI agent's bot. Currently Created/start command. Make more modern, bold, Ittalic, and with emojis make. This bot help you to get free access of Grok 2, and Grok 3 without asking payment. Send 4 keyboard buttons, like "New Chat, Profile", "Help, Pages" one line have only two buttons after new line show 2 buttons. I also want to show the Image and after add welcome message in that image caption. There is mentioned that this is not official Grok Ai by xAi.
Wow good, I like your welcome text, good possible then make more Enahehed, in last add Handled By @kaiiddo. Add one more Earn Points this is only one first line show. Now when make for "👤 Profile" show modern professional profile with ittalic, bold, Emoji and underline first name, last name, user name, user id, Points, and that's all but make this modern and professional. After next give "❓ Help" show totaly bot help, show modern and professional with bold, italic, underline, and Emoji. How to use it and etc all the detail.
Now I created, 📚 Pages, show here my bot complete Privacy & Policy, Terms & conditions, in all in one.
Good, Now I created "🆕 New Chat" Ask for version. Select which version you want to use? Select below show Grok 2 and Grok 3. And also created they run command "Grok 2" and for Grok 3 also. Here is my api you must want to use for it. Here is javascript but it make for tpy "" request on this api. When user selects any Model then also show message "{user Selecte models} successful selected" after you must request on this api and get response in chat, when successful connect after user will write any questions then send api request on this and get they respond.
Comments
Post a Comment