I want to make my complete Ad Block Chrome Extraction with Tailwind css, lexend font and Lucid icon. Male sure this this is to much working and add logic like block ads for all the website give me all the files. Make modern UI. 

Good, now give me to much minimum file like 2-3 files only. And some css and tailwind css not applied. And also set minimum and max Width and height toy pop-up. And need all working. This ad blocker isn't working fix it. And also add my branding and watermark, Made with love by Kaiiddo.

Why why why not working? And I need tailwind css, with Poppins font and Lucid icons modern Pop-up need. All the google ads and some other all ads are still show and "0 Ads Blocked" for any icon use /icons/icons-48.png

Pop-up tailwind css not applied, and still show "0", didn't block any ads, I am visiting website in site have lot of ads but Didn't working


Comments