I want to make my own ai Chat bot website using tailwind css, make to much modern and attractive Design, and must use lexend font, and lucid icons. In center show sticky input with with send icons and typing box. On backed use this api, create modern and attractive style design. Create select models options also, also use 3D models icons. No need side by and etc, when user ask questions then show it in right side and ai response show in left side. Admin can send more models bt curl, set password also in send to modles in my website. Here is Docs "" and here is base url ""
Wow I like it, Please make it working with provided my api, send request and get response show in here chat. My branded name is Kaiiddo. In brand header side show select options with image gif icon with models text name. When successful selected show animation toast with icons, and if you found any type of code, program then use modern sandbox with copy icon, and with file name and color full code box. And don't shwo Directly response, wait first show Loading animation after show response, and show with smooth Typing response from models. In left side of response show selected models name and they icons avtar.
I have this code, please make it perfect layout, user sens question show in right side. And ai response not show or not working. Please fix this code. And don't send dummy message like Hello I am kaiiddo ai etc. remember this api document for request in server ""
I got error fix it "" and I yell you that you must add Typing animation in ai response, add smooth lag fre Typing animation for ai responding. And add this model also ""
Comments
Post a Comment