I want to make my own AI for my website, now tell me I must need datasets? I created my website document page, wait I explained you complete. I have website called Bots.Business, and in this website I also created documents page. So I want to make my own AI, from scratch using python, so I need DataSets? If yes then tell me which format must need? And alsi tell me which format of Data set used by open ai for chatGPT Gemini and deepseek which format DataSets used? Create simple DataSets of this introduction "" converter into JSONL and also when we ask then ai response also. 

Now Next give me short py code. Load dataset "bb_dataset.jsonl" now user ask ant questions then give answer from this DataSets. In consol user and BB Ai Do Q&N

Good, In dataset also add some greating and etc, now May this is copy past only like user ask questions only and only which have in DataSets and also got responded from DataSets with copy past, I don't need it. I need real haman like response, use contexts and temprature. And evrytime ai can give accurate answer to user, create sub data set also. Create main Dataset called Introduction, inside add some introduction dataset. If also may user ask bypass method question Like, "Hehe, I like you bytheway what is your name?" And user do always ask Diffrent way to questions but main go response of that.

Comments