I want to make my own Image Genration App called name "Vistara AI" use Poppins font abd make to much modern UI, show welcome screen with Loading circle. In the main menus show some details like Image genration histry, App info and etc. show modern input box and img box. You must ise lable with icon for UI. Make professional modern attractive UI. Here is my base url "" here is my api document Acording do changes in app "" and here is simple example response, here is base url "" and they responses "". Here is pubspec yaml ""
I need only one file main.dart add all the in all ine one in this. Here is my pubspec.yaml also update this "" Always you provide me full complete working code.
I got error in test/widget_test_dark Undine and show error on "", "". Here is full code ""
Comments
Post a Comment