I want to make Qwen Image API, currently we only check all the status and etc some that we succeed request on they server or not. In first you must all the declared in first like AuthKey, Url, task id, user id and etc. currently we don't need may be task id. If successful we got task id we can generate. I have this example here "" here is last is big task id. Always use decode use strong decode lib, if any things found in encode so we decode them. 

Now Successful, now tell me how to get this session id from qwen in Devloper network section of Fetch/XHR? Check this and understand, Now use other Prompt Content "" use this my AuthKey

Please use Diffrent content prompt, and got error solve it, I know you easily do it ""

Then what about this? We got image in here is you use "" we got responded like this ""

Comments