I want to make simple telegram bot chat bot, here is my api code "" and here is OPENROUTER api "" and here is my bot Token. When user user will be start bot then send request on my api server and get response show in my telegram bot. Must use telebot and use requirments.txt give me bash install command for Vs code.

Now we use different model with only text generation here is code "" 

What you forget that I need this api response in my telegram bot ? I also provide you my bot token also. Give me uodated new code. In console show bot started

But why not get any message in Console amd bot chat also? When user /start then send first Hii message with api, and get response show to user, after make sure start user convertion after user will ask questions get response in telegram chat again. Give me again updated new code

Comments