I want to make Simple telegram bot using php, here is bot token "And website name Kaiiddo.zya.me Bot replying to much to much fast reply in mile secound. Only not reply I am alive. Make it 24/7 Always keep aliver, never go slip mode and etc. i have web hosting.
You didn't tell me that I want to do webhook or not etc. give me again all the files with more advanced and more fast response. and last give webhook also. Make it keep alive 24/7 never go slip mod
You don't want to change font Lexend. And also must use lexend font for "strong span box" you always must use lexend if any condition. And you directly provide me html proviews when I ask code so fix it use code tag box. And Need proper code box. Must use cascadia font for code, use it ""
Comments
Post a Comment