I want to make Telegram Bot App. User build they own telegram bot by this app. My branded app name is BotAlto. Make sure this is keep alive 24/7 bot online with any slip mode etc. First show welcome screen. And after show "+" Icons when user click then ask to user enter here your bot token. When user enter bot token then after user will enter code. Make sure user also want to create they command name and after enter they commands code. After in bot user enter example user create/start command so when user start bot then excute that start command in bot. Here is my main dart file "". Use roboto text make modern professional app. In last provide me command name and they only short message which say I am online!!
We create own Language, like BJS, or TPY. Only one time show that welcome message, and on dashboard don't need to short "back" buttons. And extract name from bot token if possible, else also ask bot token. For dashboard "+" then ask bot name and bot token, possible then extract name from bot token. After show successfull created bot. After when user in dashboard successful created bot then show that card. When user click then open they settings, in top bar show slider main menu. With option command, errors settings and etc. When user click on command then ask enter your command namr and show create button. Show all the command name in command section else show no command found. After user click on command name then show code editor for writings code for current command. I tell you that build own Language like TPY or BB. For sending message use simmiler like and alternative professional, "bot.sendMessage("Hi, I am Alive"); and also fix bot bot responding when I start command and they code enter.
Cancel to build own language, now only some things will be changes in user code. User always enter they python telegram code like this "import telebot
bot = telebot.TeleBot('YOUR_BOT_TOKEN')
@bot.message_handler(func=lambda message: True)
def reply_alive(message):
bot.reply_to(message, "I am keep alive")
bot.infinity_polling()" but here we must install all the package and library in our app. And here bot token automatically fetched from user enter token. Tell me they text if may user forgot. and also install in our app telebot. Use BotAltoToken('TOKEN') here automatically fetched token which user enter token in first. And please request you, I need working keep alive 24/7 alive bot. Never go offline. When user Click on bot card then also show action menu tab section when user click then Show button, start. When user click on start then start this bot also show puse buttons. User don't need any command. Show Code tab section when user click then user will enter they py code which I provide you!.
Comments
Post a Comment