I want to make telegram bot which is to much simple and it is running 24/7 online never be gonna sleep mode. Give me app py, .yaml and make it crons also. And every 6h after force re-start this yaml server. Automatically re-start. Use only telebot import only. And give me pip installation bash command also give me don't use secret key and etc also don't use .env, this bot return only I am alive with 24/7. Make sure give me path of yaml and give me full complete .yaml with added crons in yaml, and also added Installing bot, pip install reequtmt.txs also in yaml. And add requirments.txt add telebot.
Remember I need to much simple bot, with app.py, requirments.txt and yaml that's all. Installing telebot in requirments.txt from yaml.
Wow this is working! Can you make it post for telegram? You can tell step by step I want to make Youtube video so make and guide step by step
We only need app.py "" requirements.txt and .yaml that's all. And in .yaml Action Direct install pip requirements.txt snd after start bot
Comments
Post a Comment