I want to make telegram chat AI bot, here i my docs code "" and here is my OPENROUTER api "" and here is my bot token, when user start bot then first always send Hii message, after get response from that ai then start user and bot convertion. After user will ask any questions ai will be response. Make like this conversation. Use Typing Action after some secound show response in my bot. Give me only server.js, keep_alive.js, package.json and Vercel.json I will deploy this bot in Vercel. And please don't use "any .env and even don't use vercel .env or environment secret key's" when this ai get code the use telegram markdown v2 code fox if ai provide. Use all the Markdown v2 for bold and etc all

Hm, now I deploy in vercel give me this command: Build Command, And Install command. You can also use "," and if you use any web hook then tell me how can I do tell me guide.

I didn't understand this, I will provide you code make it completely update with provide me full code. And when user go my main vercel url homepage then show Bot is started else show Bot Failed to start. 

Webhook successfull, but still when I open my home page show error 404 it means RESOURCES_NOT_FOUND. I want to make this server.js for vercel acording so make this again complate code amd updated with new code ""

Hm successful bot stared message show but bot not started when I click on start then get responses from OPENROUTER apis, and also Even I start then show Typing action. Set this when get response show first Typing Action after get response. Here is my Working code make it updated with new ""

Wait I have this telegram bot node js code converter into server.py "" acording give me all the files, and requirment.txt amd etc all file. In last give me build command and run command.

Use telebot import file, still my bot not responding why? Why? Why? Show message Bot is started. But when I /start Nothing happened. 

In my old code successful webhook set, but still again no any response. Now use telebot import, give me full complete code here is my server.py "" requirments.txt "" and here is vercel.json "" this is Python so no need any webhook set. Remove it. 

Now I will deploy in GitHub, so give me .yaml and what I set file name and thep ath, remember show start action buttons in action section. Give me to much small and short code

But why I need Vercel tolen? I don't need. Remove all the necessary vercel code. And create keep_alive.py which automatically push and restart my .yaml if stoped, amd aldo evry 6 hours after forced automatically start yaml action. 

Why still not start bot? And Didn't get any response from bot. And workflow Complate, make still running create evene trigger like Bot is running, like this create trigger event's. 

Comments