I want to make TRX mining website, soon I will make it for telegram web app. Create modern UI for TRX mining, use Tailwind css, lexend font and lucid icon. must create bottom main menu. Here is logo ""

Wow, I got expected UI. Possible then make more Enahehed UI. And use Statics color don't use Gradiate. And main schema color is red. Create light gray type theme color, don't need dark theme. And for active Home section use background with padding and etc, I need active for navigation.

Good, now We need working mining algorithm need. First show "0" TRX to evryone, and for free plan user get 2.00MH/s speed. Create mining div also. In Mining div sections evry secound increasing 0.000200 TRX after some secound wait and again increasing. User can stop and resume mining. Also show possible Lable with icon. When user click on State then show this website stats. Then hide Home and active is Stats so, show stats.

Wow, good. Now add Complete rewards and settings also add. Give me full updated  website code. Also add if user close website, and switch off etc then user mined trx don't be lose. In backed also mined they trx of they still left website, they switch off phone but still Mining they trx and don't be lost ant trx. When user trx mining completed daily 20 TRX then stop. After user again start next day Tommorow. 

I have this TRX mining website convert it into web app "" 

Comments