I want to make my own image genration api using Glitch Node Js. I used Glitch platform for deployment this api. Now here is my backed api with all the parameters "" only image Propmt is must ne required. And other parameters are optional, there is fixed parameter like "&nologo=true" and now give me server js code, user also add Prompt and all the parameters in my api parameters, add ENDPOINTS and etc. When we request on this backed api we get response in image. So show that image in our api also as response. You must provide me full complete and updated this package json "" must be use Express or Fastify, fastify is most recommended.

We make more advanced, for "/" show json response introduction of our API. And in this declared two models, Flux and Turbo. Make sure this is default flux if not set any model. Soon I will add all the models. If user use out of model which in Models the. Show error in json This model is not available or not foun in api. And remember again user only don't change this "&nologo=true" and also don't show this any where. I hope you understand only this user can't change or add if they can show error 404 in json. User cal use all the all optional parameters and they values use like private true/false and also add "/docs" show Complete Swager UI documents.

Comments