I want to make My own Watermark & Logo remove script using python, make sure make to much perfect script. I also tell what is text, also I will tell that watermark position. I do your work eassy. Watermark name is "pollinations.ai" and this watermark position is Bottom of right side. Make sure image Width and size always change, you only foucs on this logo watermark text. You want to remove perfect without any changes or effect on my image. I see may be some time some one remove watermark, then it remove successful but Insted show blure image it make bad impect. I don't need aby blure or etc. need perfect image with complete remove watermark. My image name is "image_33.jpeg"
No no, Now I need python script, no need setup etc. and still watermark in they place, didn't remove complete fully. Please help me. 3% we tell that remove water mark.
I have this script, make it python complete and make more powerful. My image name is "image_33.jpg" and in that folder have image. Not any outside folder have. And give me install command also. ""
🚀 VISTARA AI V3 API LUNCHED! 🔥
HEY EVERYONE!
WE JUST LUNCHED OUR BRAND NEW V3 API — AND IT'S CRAZY POWERFUL!
TWO NEW MODELS:
⚡ FLUX – FAST & BALANCED
🚀 TURBO – SUPER SPEED + HIGH QUALITY
NOTE: IT'S NOT ADDED ON OUR WEBSITE YET, BUT YOU CAN USE IT RIGHT NOW!
CHECK THE DOCS HERE:
👉 https://img.hello-kaiiddo.workers.dev/docs
GET READY FOR NEXT-LEVEL POWER!
– TEAM KAIIDDO
Comments
Post a Comment