I want to make this api, I have this api "" Add some models list if user select out of models list then show error, also with voice. I want to make this for Vercel. Give me complete code for vercel deployment. Where you request get response mp3, and add "/" for api introduction in json format. add Developed By @Kaiiddo On Telegram. Make professional api. User also will add text in my api url, and add all the in api models and Voice etc. last give me example of api witg all parameters in api url
Good, give me folder structure also need only 2-3 File that's all, And I will be deployed in vercel so remember this. And no need sub folder or sub files etc. and I have this models, openai, openai-fast, openai-small. And here is list of voices "" and show backed api name and etc details.
There is error voice generated in mp3 but may some error can't paly. Currently add this only one model and this voice "" And remember don't need any name of backend api in my website, and need Swagger UI Docs also with property working. Also add in every json and docs "YouTube: https://youtube.com/@Kaiiddo", Credits & Devloper: @Kaiiddo On Telegram, Report & Bugs "@DiscussionxGroup On Telegram"
Shit, Docs not opening or not working! User also add Models and Voice in api parameters, in feuture I will add more Voice and Model.
Comments
Post a Comment