I want to make video genration api using cloaudeflare worker function js, I have backed api you want to call and get response from backend api shownin my worker api, you can copy or close that backed api and show in my api. And user must be enter video prompt description adding my api as parameter and add endpoints also. Here ks backed api document "" in last show me my api example url.
Not like this, user will enter complete propmt description in my api as parameters. And also add json response for "/" show some my api information, also add Swager docs.
I want to change some modifications, please help me successful get response "" now here you always use this for response in "image_url" "" and always show like this reply, my short message that remove "//app" and show like this image_url ""
Hm good you always provide me full updated api code. Now no need any test mode so remove that. And there is small problem here is generated image_url "" here if you see then show "//" like "//images" so remove one. And when I try to visit docs isn't opening and solve all bugs and error.
Wow now Want to change only one thing's, When I request then hot like this response "" well good, now we host first image_url "" in this website here is they api document "" and after show in new response with hosted url. And also add one more text "Expired Time": 60 Minutes. So now show new response with hosted files.
Wow all are set done. Now give me full complete api. I have one more api so give it name v1, and this api give name v2. And remember this is image api not video genration api. And acoridng make docs complete. Don't share our background api any where also even in docs. And remove original_url in json response which you added. Only need hosted_url. And change function name and etc all to image Genration v2. And also make combined "/" json response. Now it is v2 api and give this name v1, here is full script. In last also provide full api example of mine.
Wow all are good thanks you DeepSeek for helping me! Lot of loves from me. Now only change small things when I try to open "" not opening for any version docs. And also change use only "/docs" it good. And in this show all my both docs with v1 and v2 use Swager UI in this for. Give me Full complete final api script.
Oh shit isn't still working, wait now remove Swager UI insted show json responding for docs. In this "/docs" show both versions docs.
Wow now only last change, when I used v1 api so didn't get image_url, here is responsone "" fix it. And here is my v1 api only check and implement on my this api. Give me full complete api new updated finall code
Ok now I want to post on my channel that Finally maintenance work has been over and added v2 models it powerful use professional words and normal user also understand this english message. Use emoji. Use uppercase and also add changelogs message that what added/removed
Comments
Post a Comment